GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
o book or cancel appointments online
o renew or order repeat prescriptions online
o view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
How to sign-up for online access
If you previously had online access on our old system please contact the surgery and we will email you an online registration letter. Once you receive the letter please use the steps below to set up your online access account.
1. Go https://app.patientaccess.com/registration.
2. Enter your personal details as prompted and select “Continue”
3. Enter your email address and a password of your choice, one that you would like to set up for online access. Please enter you mobile number. Note: In the case that you forget your password you can reset it yourself if you have entered you mobile number.
4. Then select “Create your account”
5. Select “link your GP practice” and enter “WD3 7DJ” when prompted for the postcode of our practice. Then select “Search”.
6. Click on “The Colne Practice” and select “Continue”.
7. To the question “Have you received a registration letter from you practice?” select “Yes”. This is referring to the registration letter that is emailed to you from the surgery.
8. Then enter the “Linkage Key” and Account ID”. These can be found at the bottom of the registration letter. Then select “Confirm”.
9. When prompted enter any personal details requested and select “Continue”.
10. Select the box to accept the terms and conditions.
11. Select “Register and create account”
12. Your account has now been created. Use https://app.patientaccess.com/login for online access and login with your email address and the password you set up.
If you previously did not have online access on our old system and are 16 and over, you can sign-up for online access with Patient Access via the surgery. You will need bring in photo ID e.g. passport, driving licence and proof of address such as a bank statement or a utility bill. You will be issued with an online registration letter. Then use steps 1 to 12 above to set up your online access account.